A short bio:
I am a Data Scientist at Infinia ML in Durham, North Carolina. Before joining Infinia ML, I was a Project Engineer at Vadum, Inc.
My professional interests lie in machine learning, statistical-physics-inspired algorithms, image/signal processing, optimization, and programming.
- May 29, 2018: Ryan joined Infinia ML as a Data Scientist
- Oct. 4, 2017: Dror presented Ryan's joint work with Junan Zhu, Waheed Bajwa, and himself on coding rate optimization for consensus at the Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing. Thanks, Dror!
- Aug. 7, 2017: Ryan's work on coding rate allocation in consensus was accepted to the 55th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing (pdf, arXiv).
- June 20, 2017: Ryan successfully defended is M.S. thesis (thesis, slides).
- Feb. 10, 2017: Ryan published a conference paper on multi-processor approximate message passing with Junan Zhu and Dror Baron (pdf, arXiv, IEEE).